BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Feels so right sounds so good....





Just wanted to add my piece to start off our blog here. Shanae and I started dating in the summer of 2008, and we have done a ton of fun things together. We went to the Steve Miller Band that summer, as well as Carrie Underwood in the fall. We went fishing quite a bit, and we rode around on my motorcycle. We were married in August of 2009, and marriage has been a wonderful adventure for us. We love to spend time together, read together, watch shows together, and do things in the outdoors. We both love music, and I put the title of this blog what it is because that was one of our favorite country songs when we were first dating. We love suprising eachother, even with simple little things, like the other day shanae bought me a little camoflauge cover for my cell phone. Anyway we're super excited now about moving to Georgia to work for the summer, and we are looking forward to updating our blog about everything we experience while we are there.

0 comments: